Steps to Ownership
A visit to the park of your choice as our guest will help you ask those many questions you may have about holiday home ownership. We will also explain to you about site licences, annual running costs, finance options and subletting opportunities.
Our simple five step guide will help you decide if ownership with South Lakeland Parks is right for you.
1. Consider which of our parks are suitable for you.
- Which location would best suit your needs? Lakeside, Countryside or Seaside location?
- Which of our park locations would best suit your needs?
- What do the local areas have to offer?
2. Visit the park you have selected and decide if this is the right park for you and your family.
- Is the park easy to get to from your home?
- Does the park have the right facilities for everybody in the family?
- How long is the park season?
- What events on park are there for owners?
3. Decide if the running costs are ok.
- What are all the costs involved?
- When are the various costs due?
- Can I sublet to help cover my annual costs?*
- Can I claim tax benefits?*
- What finance packages are available?
4. Find the holiday home that is within your budget and best suits your needs.
- Which holiday home best suits your budget?
- What type of holiday home best suits your needs?
- What lodges and caravans are available, new and pre owned?
- How many do they sleep?
- What is included?
- How long can I keep my holiday home for?
5. Find a location on park to suit the holiday home you have chosen.
- What plot locations are available?
- What do the different areas on park have to offer?
- Do different park locations have different site fees?
- How long will it take before I can move into my holiday home?
*Selected parks only.